Our Cat Lodging Policies
- Our policies will ensure that you and your pet’s experience is streamlined and enjoyable. If there is something that you feel would make your pet’s stay more comfortable, please feel free to call and discuss it with us. We will be happy to accommodate if we can. Our goal is to make your pet’s stay as comfortable and stress free as possible!
Making a reservation for my cat
- Please call 319.743.0554 to set up a reservation. All reservations must be secured with a valid credit card
The cost of an overnight stay
- An overnight stay is $21.50
(Additional fees may apply for special circumstances)
Discount rates for extended stays
- We offer 15% off for stays 8 nights or longer
Check-in and check-out times
- Check-in times:
- Monday – Friday 2pm-5pm
- Saturdays 10am-11:30am
- Check-out times:
- Monday – Friday 9am – 12pm
- Saturdays 8am-9:30am
**Any check-in or check-out that is outside of these times will be charged an additional night’s stay
Lodging for the day
- Cost will be the same rate as one overnight stay
- Check-in time: 9am-12pm
- Check-out time: 2pm-5pm
- All reservations must be secured with a valid credit card. We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellations or reservation schedule changes. Because we are unable to re-book the space that is reserved for your pet due to inadequate notice, we will charge your credit card a cancellation fee equal to a one night stay
Requirements for my cat to lodge
- Examined by a veterinarian within the last year to establish a Veterinary-Patient-Client relationship
- Rabies and FVRCP (distemper) vaccinations
- Must be current and performed by a veterinarian
- A negative intestinal parasite test within the last year. (If positive, patient will be treated at owner’s expense)
- Documentation that a Feline Leukemia/FIV test has been completed in their lifetime.
- If any of the above items have been performed at another veterinary hospital, please bring documentation at time of check-in
Items to bring with me when I drop my pet off for lodging
- Please bring documentation of all required vaccines and tests if performed at another clinic.
- We have everything here that your pet needs including treats, bedding and toys. However, you are more than welcome to bring items from home to help make your pet’s stay more comfortable.
- Any items brought from home need to be labeled with the name of your pet.
- We recommend bringing your pet’s own food from home in a resealable container/bag. If not, we feed Hills Prescription I/D food
Extra fee for administering medicine
- There is an additional fee for administering medication. Bring the medications and detailed instructions with you
- We do offer 24/7 video surveillance accessible to our veterinary team
Lodging area tour
- Please call the hospital to schedule a time to tour our lodging area
- Every pet will be checked for fleas at check-in
- If fleas are found, a dose of flea preventative will be applied at owner’s expense